I don’t like coffee. I just feel sleepy.


Coffee is not my favorite drink but I drink coffee every day because I need it. I’m the girl who feel so easy to feel sleepy. Actually, I have normal time to sleep, I don’t have many activities that can make me tired, but I don’t know why I’m so easy to feel sleepy. My friend call me “pelor: nempel molor” because I can sleep everywhere and every time. I ever climb Mahameru Mountain. In the journey, I often stop to sleep although I feel so hungry, tired and so cold. My friend just accompanies me to sleep and feel strange to me. Because of that, I drink coffee to make my eyes always fresh.
Honestly, I don’t know much about coffee. I just like instant coffee like good day. My favorite is Caribbean nut. I ever taste black coffee also like Pak Dur coffee in Pare, Kediri. The taste is so delicious. In my hometown, Jambi has black coffee also but I don’t really like because the waste is still in surface although has been let too long.
ehm, honestly again, I ever falling in love with someone. when I see him I feel like have new power to stay fresh. hahaha. I know its crazy but its real. hmm, should I falling in love to someone? as I know, falling in love is natural way not structural. when I falling in love I always think about him and I be crazy because I want to see him everyday. it will make me not focus to study. I just want to fall my heart to someone that ready to catch it.
Therefore, I drink coffee because I feel sleepy, not because I like coffee.


Komentar