Why am I like India?

Actually, I just like Bollywood movie. In Indonesia, people seldom mention Bollywood or Hollywood. They mention movies by the original country such as India, Korea, Japan even Barat not Europe or America. In this part I will tell you why am I really like India.
India movie always there are singing and dancing. India lovers know about India song such as kuch kuch hota hai, kal ho naho, ka ho na pyar hai and others. In 90 era, India movies always have a good song that can be movies icon. In my opinion, in this time india movies rarely have a song that can make audience remember about the song but in quality India movies always better than before.
There is rain. May be it can be identity of India movie. Rain always there is in every part of dancing and singing. The actor doesn’t think to take shelter. They even run and waive the umbrella to singing and dancing in the rain. If I did it in the reality may be I don’t have cloth enough to change every day in rainy.
Love story. Whatever the genre of India movies, love always be reason of conflict. Love is the best conflict ever. Love has wide meaning. That is why love always be conflict in India movies. My favorite couple ever is Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol. They always have “something” if become couple in the movies. The last movie of them is Dilwale.
Guys, maybe it is not important thing to you but it is really important for me. Hahaha. I like India, dance, sing, rain and love.



Komentar